Thursday, November 29, 2018

You're Invited!

SAVE THE DATE: Monday December 10, 2019, 6:00-7:30 pm
read on...

The snow is lying very deep.
My house is sheltered from the blast.
I hear each muffled step outside,
I hear each voice go past.
But I'll not venture in the drift
out of this bright security,
till enough footsteps come and go
to make a path for me."
          ~Agness Lee

As December descends upon us, many of us begin the month with a large and ever growing 'to do' list.  Boots, hats, snow pants, holiday decorations, preparations, and bustle, bustle, bustle hurries us along.  I invite you to come to school and slow down for a few hours and create a Gift of Writing for someone in your life, amidst all of the hurry. 

Gifts of Writing are simply your words and memories, thoughtfully created, that become a gift to someone in your life.  I have been in education for over 25 years now and Gifts of Writing have become a tradition for all of my students and families and this year, my first year out of the classroom, I get to share this tradition with my new Stone Bank community!  

Please join us on Monday December 10th from 6:00-7:30 pm in the library at Stone Bank School to create a Gift of Writing for someone in your life.  Families are encouraged to come together and all you need to bring are some of your favorite writing utensils.  


I look forward to spending some time together with you and yours, on this very special Stone Bank event.

See you on Monday December 10th!
Beth






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Grow Together on May 30th!

Someone told me this week that we have 14 days of school left and I just about fell over.  14 days?  That's it?   And then I sat bac...